Indestructible Dog Toys For Aggressive Chewers?

Sunday, July 8, 2012 · Posted in

###Indestructible Dog Toys For Aggressive Chewers?###

Sponser Links

All dogs love to play with toys but what if you have a dog who can demolish a regular dog toy in less than 30 minutes? I speak from taste with my two year old Mastiff/Retriever cross who weighs in at about 90 lbs and can destroy a so-called indestructible dog toy in minutes.

Training Aggressive Dogs

My friends at our local dog park have jokingly said that my dog should be used to test dog toys because she has been straight through so many! They have watched her take apart a tennis ball in a matter of minutes, squeaky dog toys, which she loves, last about 10 minutes and rope toys can sometimes last up to an hour or two - a record!

I started to think that indestructible dog toys were a myth and that my dog was the most aggressive chewer in the world. After all the packages that the toys came in would say "for aggressive chewers" or "indestructible dog toy" and offer your money back if they destroyed it. Yes, I did take some back and most market were good about refunding my money but after you have returned a half a dozen toys to the same store it starts to get a little embarrassing. One sales clerk absolutely told me that I should supervise her with a toy packaged as a "tough dog chew toy" and take it from her when she started chewing it! I pointed out the labeling and she backed off a little but still insisted that all dogs should be supervised when playing with their toys. I guess we should all quit our jobs and stay home to keep an eye on our dogs playing or maybe just leave them with nothing to amuse themselves with!

So, for all of you who are having trouble looking that elusive indestructible dog toy, I have put together a very, very small list of dog toys that have been truly indestructible as far as my aggressive chewer goes. I have only recommended the toys that have been put straight through her grueling testing and can offer you an honest communicate of what has survived.

Indestructible Dog Toys For Aggressive Chewers?



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.